Is TeamGram for you?
TeamGram is the ideal sales and customer relationship management tool for you if at least one of the following describes your business:
- Your sales process requires multiple interactions with the same customer. Almost all business-to-business sales, and most non-retail business-to-consumer sales are in this category.
- You get leads from various sources like trade shows, online ads, email and phone inquiries, etc.
- You have a sales team with multiple people, each managing multiple deals.
- You produce written quotes or sign contracts with your customers.
- Capturing and accessing records of customer interactions like phone calls, emails, meetings, quotes, orders is important to properly manage your customer relationships.
- Repeat sales to the same customers are important for your business.
Who must use TeamGram in your company?
TeamGram is built for teams. The more people use it, the more effective it becomes.
For starters, you will probably want everyone in your sales team to use it. That way, you will be able to share sales insights and knowledge, measure overall performance, make more accurate forecasts, and save time with shared templates.
You will also want to include the management team, who will be able to use the dashboard and reporting tools to get key data for better decision making. TeamGram will also make the contribution of each team member more visible to the managers.
You may also want to include other departments whose work directly or indirectly affects relationships with customers. Typical examples include field service teams, after-sales support, product management, and others.