Many quotes and orders reuse similar text. Instead of writing them from scratch, you can save text blocks and insert them into opening or closing text areas as needed.
- To create a text block, go to the control panel and select quote settings or order settings, depending on where the text block will be used.
- Click on text blocks.
- Click on add new text block.
- Give a short but descriptive name to your text block.
Example: Payment-30 days after delivery.
- In the large text field below, enter the text that will be inserted int the quote or order when this option is selected.
- Repeat for all text blocks you may need in documents of this type.
To learn how your users can save time with reusable text blocks, read this article.