There are two ways to export your data to Microsoft Excel.
Excel Data Exports by Users
Authorized users can download reports into Excel. To authorize a user to download data in Excel files:
- Go to Control Panel > Users.
- Click on the name of the user to be authorized.
- Click the Edit button.
- Check the Can export box.
The download button will be displayed above the reports. Only the data selected for the report will be included in the downloaded files.
Excel Data Exports by Admins
In addition to report downloads, Administrators can also download all data of a certain record type for backup purposes.
- Go to Control Panel > Import/Export > Export to Excel.
- Click on the type of records you want to export.
- Save the downloaded file on your computer.