If you have a FreshBooks account, you may integrate it with TeamGram and save your TeamGram orders as invoices on FreshBooks.
Enabling Freshbooks integration
- Navigate to Control Panel > Integrations > FreshBooks .
- Click on the “Login for the FreshBooks integration” button and sign in to FreshBooks from the popup window.
- The FreshBooks integration page on TeamGram will reload after you sign in to FreshBooks. The integration is active if the your token becomes visible.
Important: You need to authorize your departments and users on TeamGram if you’d like them to save invoices using this integration.
To authorize your users and departments on TeamGram;
- Navigate to Control Panel > Departmant access controls.
- First, select the department you want to authorize from the left pane.
- Then, click on “Customer orders” section and check the “Can create invoices” box.
The users and departments with this authorization can save the fulfilled/completed customer orders as invoices on FreshBooks. Authorized users can also view the “FreshBooks” tab on company and contact pages, and see a list of invoices on FreshBooks related to that company/contact.
Seeing your customer’s balance on FreshBooks:
- Go to the customer’s page (contact or company) on TeamGram.
- Click on FreshBooks tab.
- You may navigate to the customer’s page on FreshBooks by clicking on the “View on FreshBooks” button on the upper right corner.
Saving a customer order in TeamGram as an invoice on FreshBooks:
- Navigate to the customer order you want to save as an invoice.
- Change the status of the order to “Fulfilled”.
- “Add to customer account” and “Save invoice” buttons become visible if a customer order is marked “Fulfilled”.
- “Add to customer account” button will save the total amounts of this order to the customer’s account in TeamGram.
- “Save invoice” button will create a new invoice on FreshBooks.
- Click on “Save invoice” button and choose the client for the invoice.
- Select the currency for the invoice and ‘Continue’.
- “Saved to invoices” link will become visible on the customer order page when you save it as an invoice on FreshBooks.
- You may display the invoice on FreshBooks by clicking the Saved to invoices” link.
If you change the status of a customer order saved to accounts and/or saved as an invoice on FreshBooks, the account and invoice records will be removed.